Thornton, Colorado Contact Lens Fittings
A contact lens examination is a yearly assessment of your eyes that involves fitting you with a pair of contact lenses and adjusting the power and fit of the lenses to optimize your health and vision. Contact lenses can be fit for distance vision, near vision, or a combination of both near and distance. After a comprehensive exam has been performed, our eye doctors will try a pair of contacts on you and adjust the fit and power as needed. We like our patients to try their lenses for about a week to make sure that they are comfortable and work well to meet your specific visual needs. A follow-up visit can be scheduled at no cost to make any necessary adjustments. At Vista Eye Care in Thornton, Colorado, we offer affordable contact lens fittings without any add-on fees. You won’t have to pay for contact lens follow-up visits or training fees. If you are a first time contact lens wearer, we will teach you how to insert, remove, and care for your lenses. We will provide you with a contact lens case and cleaning solution. Among the types of lenses we fit:
- Soft Lenses – For myopia, hyperopia, and presbyopia.
- Toric Lenses – Soft lenses for correction of astigmatism.
- Multifocal Lenses – Allows for simultaneous distance and near viewing while still permitting depth perception.
- Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP’s) Lenses – These custom-designed hard contact lenses offer excellent clarity and exceptional ocular health.
- Specialty Fit Lenses – We fit specialty lenses for post-laser surgery corneas, keratoconus, pellucid marginal degeneration, and post corneal transplant eyes. Dr. Abert has experience in fitting challenging and hard to fit contact lenses, and is more than happy to work with new patients.
- Scleral Contacts – These large, gas-permeable lenses are used to treat keratoconus, post-surgical corneas, and extreme dry eye. Scleral lenses provide remarkable comfort and vision.
- Colored Contacts – Whether you want something subtle or something loud, we have a wide variety of colors to chose from!
- Daily Disposable Lenses – A great option for patients with dry eyes or ocular allergies, daily disposable lenses are among the most comfortable lenses available. Imagine throwing your contact lenses away at the end of each day and starting each morning with a fresh lens!
We maintain a wide variety of stock including the following contact lens brands:
- Biofinity Toric
- Avaira Toric
- Acuvue Oasys
- Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism
- Acuvue TruEyes
- Air Optix
- Air Optix for Astigmatism
- Air Optix Night & Day
- Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus
- Dailies for Astigmatism
- Purevision Multifocal
- Proclear Multifocal
- Freshlook Colorblends
- Proclear EP
- And many more!
Please call our office today to schedule your contact lens fitting!